T1 PRO ROBOT: Remote Operated ROV - Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle (ROV) is a small underwater remote-controlled robot that can travel down to 200m depth.
T1 PRO ROBOT Geneinno do not necessarily address the same people:
You have a drone (ROV) connected to a wire and controllable from the surface that may also be a real diving companion.
The ROV is for you if:
* You want to do a hull or propeller check on your boat quickly.
* You want to check that the anchor is well anchored.
* You want to see in real time what your camera is filming
* You want to observe what is in water bodies impassable diving
* Looking for a diving companion who can not follow you
* you like to be filmed under water
* Weight: 4.5kg
* Size: 380 * 348 * 168mm
* Maximum depth: 200m
* Maximum speed: 2m / s - 7.2Km
* Thrusters: 6
* Sensor: 1 / 2.5 inches CMOS,
* 8 million pixels video resolution: 4K (3840 * 2160),
* 1080P Video Format: MP4 (H265) / MP4 (H264)
* Picture format: JPEG (3840x2160)
* Optical: 160 ° wide angle
* Light: 1500LM × 2
* Storage: 32GB
* Cable length: 200M
* Diameter: 4.5mm
Capacity of the ROV:
Charging time: 3h
Wifi relay capacity:
Battery life: 6h Charging time: 3h
APP: IOS and Android